Kodi for Android is a great media streaming app with access to thousands of media content sources. So, today we are going to talk about is install & download Kodi for Android (latest version). This article is only about the installation method for the Android platform.
Who wouldn’t love to watch movies? Nowadays, almost everyone is a movie buff. TV shows have also been the national past time of people all around the world. Watching movies and TV shows have become easier than ever after the advancements in smartphones and the emergence of movie streaming apps.
Kodi App is one such great app that lets you watch and download thousands of movies and other media content. You can even listen to music from different sources. It is the ultimate entertainment powerhouse. Without any further ado, let’s give our fans a peek into Kodi APK download and installation process.
Kodi for Android Download from Google Play
Now, the good news for the movie buffs is that this app is officially available on the Google Play Store. So you wouldn’t have to go looking for the app on some third-party sites like you have to do for some of the apps. The steps required for the installation are pretty easy but first, let’s see what this app has to offer.
As I have said earlier, the app allows you to stream movies, TV shows, music, news, and a lot more either from your storage or from the internet. You can install plug-ins to stream content from the net. Kodi App can also be customized to meet the user’s needs. You can download the app from the Play Store by following the steps below.
- Open the Play Store on your Android device.
- There is a search bar on top of the homepage of the Google Play Store.
- Type “Kodi” in the search bar and hit enter on your keyboard.
- This will display the results and you will have to select the right one from the list.
- After that tap on “Install”. This will download Kodi APK and install it on your phone.
That was it. The entire method to download Kodi for Android from the Google Play Store. This is a relatively easy method to follow and you can easily get through with this method. Just follow the steps accurately and you can do Kodi APK download in just a couple of minutes.
Kodi APK download for Android
Just as the app can be directly downloaded from the Play Store, the Kodi APK can also be downloaded and installed manually from third-party sites. You can opt for this method if you cannot install the app from the Google Play store or if the app doesn’t work properly.
This method is an alternative method to install Kodi for Android. There are some beta versions of this app that have some more features than the normal one but is a bit less stable. If you wanna try out that version, then you can go for this method. The steps are listed down below.
- To install any third party apps, you must enable “Unknown sources” options.
- For that, you will have to go to “Security” under the “Settings” menu and tick mark the checkbox in front of “Unknown Sources”.
- Now to download the latest version of the Kodi APK or its beta and nightly versions, click on the link below.
Download Kodi latest and beta versions
- Then scroll down on that page until you see the Android logo. Under the logo, there are the options to download the release and nightly versions.
- From there you can download and install the Kodi APK latest and beta versions.
- Click on whatever version you are thinking of downloading and the download process will start.
- The file size is around 80 MB, so you will have to wait a while before the Kodi download is complete.
- After the download is complete, click on the APK file to install it. A prompt will appear asking you for permissions to install the app. Keep clicking on next and finally, tap on install.
Kodi for Android will be installed shortly and you will be able to enjoy top notch entertainment with the help of this amazing app. I hope that you have understood the method for downloading the Kodi APK for Android from the above simple steps.
We have discussed the two methods of Kodi for Android Download (Latest Version). I would like to thank you for reading this article. If you experience any hurdles in the download and installation process, then you can get in touch with us at Kodi TV.